Last Monday Samsung has announced new “Galaxy Core” mid-range Android Smartphone. The Galaxy core has 4.3-inch WVGA screen with 480×800 pixels resolution. The Smartphone powered by a 1.2GHz dual-core Application Processor along with 1 GB of RAM.
Galaxy Core runs Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) Operating System (OS). It is supported 8GB internal memory for processing power, so that you can easily play high future rich games.
Samsung Galaxy Core sports a 5 – Megapixel main (Rear) camera and sub (Front) VGA camera. It is dual SIM technology Smartphone of Samsung and other important spec points include the galaxy core has 1800mAh battery, Bluetooth® 3.0 and A-GPS.
Samsung also announced that, it will be available in two different versions – a single SIM version will be available from July and a Dual SIM version will be start selling from May. It would depend on the market.
Some key specifications of Samsung Galaxy Core
- Display: 4.3 inch WVGA (resolution: 480×800) TFT LCD touch screen
- Operating System (OS): GoogleAndroid 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Connectivity: MicroUSB, WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth® 3.0, USB 2.0
- Memory: Internal memory 8GB and 1GB of RAM
microSD slot [up to 64GB]
- Cameras: 5 – Megapixel main (Rear) camera with LED flash and sub (Front) VGA camera
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Battery: Li-ion 1,800 mAhs