Sony has officially announced their Xperia ZR waterproof android Smartphone. It can capture photos and video shooting underwater with full HD quality. This Xperia ZR Android Smartphone offers leading technology and content with a 4.6 – inch HD touch screen display (720×1280 pixels) with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2 for sharp and bright viewing experience. You can keep Xperia ZR Smartphone underwater up to depths of 1.5 meters of fresh water for up to 30 minutes.
The Sony Xperia ZR Smartphone powered by Android Jelly Bean operating system (OS) with Qualcomm Snapdragon™ S4 Pro quad-core 1.5 GHz CPU processor. The Xperia ZR handset comes with 2GB of RAM, 13-megapixel rear camera with Exmor RS picture sensor and this phone also support 8GB of internal memory and MicroSD card.
Specifications of Sony Xperia ZR waterproof Smartphone
- Display: 4.6 – inch HD touch screen display (720×1280 pixels)
- CPU Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ S4 quad-core 1.5 GHz CPU processor
- Operating System: Android 4.1 [Jelly Bean]
- RAM (Random Access Memory): 2GB Of RAM
- Storage: internal storage of 8GB and expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- Camera: 13-megapixel Exmor RS auto focus camera / VGA front camera
- Connectivity : GPS, 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, GPRS, EDGE, LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Battery: Battery STAMINA Mode
The Xperia ZR Smartphone will launch to go on sale approximately the world in Q2, 2013.