Sony has publicly announced their Xperia family Smartphones Xperia M and Xperia M dual. They are both handsets in the matching specification.
The Xperia M and Xperia M Dual both android Smartphones come with 4.1 inch capacitive touch screen display (800 x 480 pixels). They are powered by a 1GHz dual-core Qualcomm processor with Adreno 305 GPU. They both smartphones come with 1GB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage. The Xperia M is running on android 4.1 and M dual is running on android 4.2 Jelly Bean. In these handsets have 5 – megapixel auto focus rear camera with flash LED and 720p HD video recording. They are also supporting 0.3 megapixel front facing camera.
Key Features of Xperia M And M Dual
- Both Smartphones has got 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4. 0 and NFC
- They are support magical one touch function
- They can be expanded up to 32 GB via microSD card
- They will be available in different colors
- They support TFT FWVGA display
Specification of Xperia M And M Dual
- Display: 4 – inches TFT Display with 854×480 pixels resolution
- OS: Android 4.1 for Xperia M & android 4.2 for Xperia M Dual (Jelly Bean)
- CPU: 1GHz dual-core Qualcomm processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- Camera: 5 – megapixel auto focus rear camera with flash LED and 720p HD video recording, 0.3 megapixel VGA front facing camera
- Storage: 1GB Of RAM, 4GB internal memory and 32GB of expandable memory (user memory 2.4GB)
- Dimensions: 124 x 62 x 9.3 mm / 4.88 x 2.44 x 0.37 Inches
- Applications: Google Play, Google Chrome, Google Voice Search, Google Maps
- Models: Single / Dual SIM models
- Weight: 124 Grams, 4.37 Ounces
- Other specification: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n / 3G HSDPA+ 21Mbps / Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS / aGPS, NFC
- Battery: 1,750mAh Battery
The Sony Xperia M Smartphone will be available in the market four different colors: white, black, lime and purple and Xperia M Dual will be available in white, purple and black colors.