After getting great success of Samsung Galaxy S4, South Korean company launched new Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Smartphone on 5 June. This is a rugged version of Galaxy S4.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active is a new Smartphone of Galaxy series. It comes with IP67 rating certified for water and dust protection. This device can perform in 1 mete deep underwater for maximum up to 30 minutes as Xperia ZR Waterproof Smartphone of Sony.
According to the Specifications: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active is matched to the original Galaxy S4. It has a 5 – inch Full HD TFT LCD Display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels with 441ppi pixel density.
This Smartphone powered by a 1.9GHz Quad-Core Processor with 2GB of RAM & 16GB of built in storage. It can take up to 64GB Storage via microSD card. The Galaxy S4 Active will be run on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. It supports 8 megapixel rear (Back) camera with an LED flash and 2 megapixel front (Sub) camera. It is also supporting 2,600mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Specification (swift vision)
- Display: 5.0 – inch Full HD TFT LCD Screen with 441ppi pixel density
- OS: Google Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor: 1.9GHz Quad-Core Processor
- Camera: 8 megapixel rear (Back) camera with an LED flash and 2 megapixel front (Sub) camera
- Storage: 16GB of Internal memory, 2GB of RAM and up to 64GB Storage via microSD card
- Sensors: Accelerometer / Proximity / Gyro / Digital / Barometer / Gesture / Finger Hovering / Light
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi ac / Wi-Fi Direct / IrDA / NFC / USB 2.0 / Bluetooth® 4.0 [LE]
- Network: LTE Cat3 / HSPA+ 42/5.76Mbps / EDGE/GPRS Class 12
- Battery: 2,600mAh
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Waterproof Smartphone will be available in the market in three different colors Dive Blue, Orange Flare and Urban Grey.