Samsung launched Galaxy S4 LTE – A Smartphone In South Korea for SK Telecom. SK Telecom also launched LTE- Advanced network. This network support up to 150mbps speeds and user could be downloaded an 800MB file in an astonishing 43 seconds.
The Galaxy S4 LTE – A is the first Smartphone in the world to come with LTE – Advanced facility. This device looks like the Samsung Galaxy S4 and it will be available in the Korea market in two different colors: Red and Blue.
The Smartphone comes with 5 – inch Full HD AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by 2.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor. It support 13 – megapixel back camera and a 2 – megapixel front camera. The device runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. The S4 LTE – A Handset also supports 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. It can supports expanded storage via microSD card.
Key Features of Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A
- Display Screen: Full HD Super AMOLED
- Outside Memory support: up to 64GB via microSD card
- Network Support: LTE-A / WCDMA / GSM [(850/1800) / (1900/2100) / (900/1800/1900)]
- Camera Image Sensor – CMOS
- Call Send Message
- Color: Blue Arctic and Red Aurora
Also Read: Top Android Smartphones of 2013
Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A Specification
- Display: 5 – inch Full HD AMOLED display (1080 x 1920 pixels)
- OS: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- CPU: 2.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processors
- Camera: 13 – megapixel back camera and a 2 – megapixel front camera
- Storage: 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage
- Connectivity: 4G LTE-A / Wi-Fi 802.11ac (HT80) / Bluetooth v4.0 / GPS / NFC
- Battery: 2,600mAh capacity