Samsung Electronics is a largest Smartphone and gadgets manufacturer company recently launched Ativ Q tablet with a dual OS feature in London event on 20 June . This tablet powered by both operating systems the Google android 4.2.2 and Windows 8.
The Samsung Ativ Q tablet can get access to android apps via google play and user also transfer files from windows 8 to android.
Specifications wise, the Ativ Q has more powerful hybrid device. The tablet has 13.3 – inch world’s highest full HD display screen with resolution of 3200×1800 pixels (QHD+, 275ppi). The Q tablet runs on an Intel Core i5 processor CPU. It’s also support Intel’s HD Graphics 4400 GPU with 4GB of RAM and 128GB Solid State Drive (SSD) storage. This device also support 9 hours battery life capacity.
Samsung Ativ Q Tablet key features
- On-board camera: 720p HD camera
- Dual OS hybrid tablet
- Weigh: 1.29 kgs
- USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 / HDMI port / Headphone, Microphone combination jack / microSD card slot
- It runs on Windows 8 and Android 4.2.2
- 9 hours of usable capacity
- It supports S-Pen functionality
Also Read: HCL Me Connect 2G 2.0 tablet for Rs. 8,499
In this event Samsung also launched Ativ Tab 3 Tablet. This is a world’s thinnest Windows 8 tablet and powered by Intel ATOM Z2760 CPU with 2GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage. The Ativ Tab 3 has 10.1 – inch display screen with a resolution 1366 x 768 pixels. The tablet also supports micro HDMI, USB 2.0 Port and microSD card slot.
Samsung Ativ Tab 3 Tablet key features
- The world’s thinnest Windows 8 tablet
- It also supports S-Pen functionality
- Galaxy series stylish design
- Seamless PC – Phone Convergence
- Premium slim and sleek design
- 10 hours of usable capacity
- 550 grams weigh
- 8.2mm thick
- microUSB, microHDMI port facility