A Smartphone manufacturer company Intex recently launched Cloud X3 Smartphone with Dual Core Processor and Android Jelly Bean Operating system for Rs. 3,790 in the Indian market.
This is an extremely low – cost price Android Smartphone for the clients who don’t want to much pay out but who has a desire to buy an Android Smartphone. The Cloud X3 device came with amazing features and for priced Rs. 3,790.
[quote_right]Also Read: ZTE Launched Grand X Quad Lite Phone in Indian with 5 new Smartphone[/quote_right]The Smartphone has a 3.5 – inch touch screen display and it’s powered by dual – core 1GHz MediaTek MT6572 CPU (processor) with 256MB of RAM. It has also support 115MB of internal storage and the handset also can be expanded upto 32GB memory via a microSD card slot.
The Cloud X3 Dual – SIM Smartphone support Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Operating system and it has 2 – megapixel rear (backwards) camera and a 0.3 – megapixel VGA Sub (front – facing) camera. The mobile phone also supports some key features like: Dual – SIM function with GSM + GSM / 2G EDGE/GPRS / WiFi / Bluetooth / GPS / gravity sensors / video recorder / audio recorder and motion sensors.
Intex cloud X3 Smartphone Specifications (Quick view)
- Display: 3.5 – inch touch screen display
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Operating system
- CPU: dual – core 1GHz MediaTek MT6572 CPU (processor)
- Camera: 2 – megapixel rear (backwards) camera, 0.3 – megapixel VGA Sub (front – facing) camera
- Storage: 115MB of RAM, expanded upto 32GB memory via a microSD card slot
- Connectivity: 2G / EDGE/GPRS / WiFi / Bluetooth / GPS / 3.5mm audio jack and FM Radio
- Battery: 1450mAh battery capacity
The Intex cloud X3 Smartphone available in the market in two different colors: Black & White only for Indian price Rs.3, 790.