They are both Smartphones provide you 41 – megapixel camera with LED Flash and full HD resolution.
Nokia is the best Smartphone manufacture company and we are getting day by day Highest megapixel camera phones from Nokia. So if you want to buy high-quality megapixel Camera Smartphone with Full HD resolution from Nokia. Here in this post I’m giving you most anticipated Smartphone collection.
Nokia has launched a plenty of Highest megapixel cameras in the global market but today I like to introduce my knowledge about the Smartphones that have a high – quality camera which are available in the market now and flagship phone that are conferred by the Company.
Nokia Lumia 1020 Smartphone (41 – Megapixel Camera)
Nokia Lumia 1020 is the most popular flagship Smartphone of Nokia. It supports 41 – megapixel camera sensor with PureView Technology. This Smartphone also got high – resolution zoom feature. The phone also support 1.2 – megapixel sub (front) camera.
[quote_left]Don’t Miss: Comparison Review Between Nokia Lumia 1020 Vs Karbonn Titanium S9[/quote_left]If you have Lumia 1020 Smartphone so you can take photos like a pro. And you can adjust focus, white balance, shutter speed and more easy new features.
The Smartphone has LED flash feature for using video recording. It has a 4.5 – inch Clear Black AMOLED touchscreen display with resolution 1280 x 768 pixels. It has 332 PPI pixel density. The device powered by Dual – Core 1.5GHz Krait CPU (Processor) with 2GB of RAM (DDR3). The Lumia 1020 runs on Microsoft Windows Phone 8 operating system (OS).
According to other specifications, the handset also supports 32GB internal memory space and 2000mAh Li – on battery capacity. You can also charge Nokia Lumia 1020 without charger because it support Wireless is charging via accessory cover.
Nokia Lumia 1020 Smartphone Quick View specifications
– 4.5 – inch Clear Black AMOLED touchscreen display
– 41 – megapixel rear (reverse) camera with PureView Technology
– Microsoft Windows Phone 8 operating system (OS)
– Dual – Core 1.5GHz Krait CPU (Processor)
– Resolution 1280 x 768 pixels
– 32GB internal memory
– 2GB of RAM (DDR3)
– Wireless charging cover
– 2000mAh Li – on battery capacity
– LED flash For Video Recording, Xenon Flash
– 1.2 – megapixel sub (front) camera
– Bluetooth / Wlan/Wi-fi / USB / GPS (Network Support – 2G / 3G / 4G)
– Colors: White / Black / Grey
[icon_check]Priced Nokia Lumia 1020 of India Rs. 17,964 (USD 300)
Nokia 808 PureView Smartphone (41 – Megapixel Camera)
Nokia 808 PureView is the other most anticipated flagship Smartphone of Nokia company. It’s also support 41 – megapixel rear (reverse) Camera with Carl Zeiss lens and PureView imaging technology. It has Full HD video recording. The nokia 808 preview gives you Quick shooting & pixel – perfect zoom. The handset has a front facing VGA camera.
The 808 PureView Smartphone powered by a 1.3 GHz CPU (processor) with 512MB RAM and its support 4 – inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 360 x 640 pixels. The screen also supports more amazing features like: Brightness control / Corning Gorilla Glass / Tactile feedback / Orientation sensor / Curved display / Proximity sensor and Ambient light detector.
According to other specification the Smartphone runs on the Symbian Belle operating system (OS) and it has 16GB of internal memory space and it can also expand up to 32GB of storage via MicroSD card slot.
Nokia 808 PureView Smartphone Quick View specifications
– 4 – inch AMOLED touchscreen display
– 41 – megapixel rear (reverse) Camera (With auto focus & xenon flash)
– Symbian Belle operating system (OS)
– 1.3 GHz CPU (processor)
– Resolution of 360 x 640 pixels
– 16GB of internal memory space
– 512MB RAM
– Expandable up to 32GB of storage via MicroSD card slot
– Battery capacity 1400mAh Li – Ion
– Other features: Wi-Fi Enabled / FM Radio / Full HD Recording / USB OTG / HDMI / USB / GPS / EDGE / 3G / 3.5mm Headphone Jack
[icon_check]Priced Nokia 808 PureView of India Rs.16140