Top 5 Android Smartphones in 2014 now available in the market, you can get all information on specifications review in this post. We have collected these Smartphones for my reader Mr. Harish Kashyap because today he told me I want to purchase a Smartphone who giving me batter features with good storage space so I spend some time in front of my PC and got wonderful collection for Mr. Harish Kashyap as well as other my lovely reader.
There are so many Android phones available in the market, but we will provide you a better collection of 2014 Smartphones. So now it’s time to take a look of them at our android Smartphones list with the Specifications. Here is below list you can find your best mobile phone handset.
1) Google Nexus 5
Google and LG, The Nexus 5 is a super – powerful 5 – inch display screen (1080×1920) Smartphone. It is running on google Android™ 4.4 KitKat®. This Smartphone offer you simple design and a stunning full HD display. The Nexus 5 also supports Wireless charging feature.
According to the Specifications, it is powered by 2.26GHz processor with alongside 2GB RAM. The Google Nexus 5 Smartphone also packed 5 – megapixel rear camera with autofocus and LED flash (3264 x 2448 pixels). It also supports 1.3 megapixel front camera for video calling. It has a 2300mAh battery capacity.
Google Nexus 5 key features
– 5 – inch display screen (1080×1920) (445 ppi)
– Google Android™ 4.4 KitKat® operating systems
– 5 – Megapixel rear camera & 1.3 – megapixel front camera
– Dualband Wi-Fi & 4G/LTE
– Colors: black, white
– Versions: 16GB , 32GB
– Touch focus, Geo-tagging, photo sphere, HDR, face detection, dual recording, Wireless charging
Price of Nexus 5: 16GB/$349 & 32GB/$399
2.) Moto G
Moto G, this is an exceptional flagship Smartphone of Motorola. There is no doubt Moto G Smartphone provide you batter features for your mobile experience. It has a 4.5 – inch HD Touchscreen display with corning “Gorilla” glass. The Moto G Smartphone runs on Android 4.3 Jally bean operating system. The moto g also supports 5 – megapixel rear camera with 4x digital zoom and LED Flash. The handset also provide 1.3 – megapixel front camera. The Smartphone powered by 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU with Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor alongside 1GB RAM.
Now talking about other specs of Moto G: it has 8GB storage Capacity and you can free 50GB storage for two years.
Moto G key features
– 4.5 – inch HD Touchscreen display with 720×1280 pixels resolution (329 ppi)
– Android 4.3 Jally bean operating system
– 5 – Megapixel rear camera
– 1.3 – megapixel front camera
– 8GB storage (and 16GB version also available)
– 4X digital zoom, LED flash, Burst mode, Auto HDR, Panorama, Tap to Focus, Slow motion video
– Battery: 2070 mAh
– Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 Version
– Height – 5.11″, Width – 2.59″, Weight – 143 grams
Price of Moto G: Rs. 12499/
3.) Sony Xperia Z2
Sony Xperia Z2 water and dust- proof Smartphone of Sony. This is another flagship Smartphone of Sony Xperia Z series. The phone also comes same aluminum frame and it has a 5.2 – inch IPS display screen with resolution 1080x 1920 pixels (FULL HD). The phone also supports a pixel density of 423 ppi. The Xperia Z2 packed a good 20. 7 – Megapixel rear camera as well as 2.2 – megapixel front camera.
Other specs of Sony Xperia Z2: The Smartphone runs on latest Android 4.4 Kitket OS and it’s powered by 2.3 GHz quad-core CPU with Snapdragon 801 chipset alongside 3GB of RAM. The handset also supports 3200mAh battery capacity.
Sony Xperia Z2 key features
– 5.2 – inch IPS display screen with resolution 1080x 1920 pixels
– Android 4.4 Kitket OS
– 20. 7 – Megapixel rear camera & 2.2 – megapixel front camera
– Storage: 16GB internal space and expandable up to 128GB via microSD, microSDXC and microSDHC card.
– HD video recording, Burst mode, 8x digital zoom, Smile Shutter™, Touch focus, White balance, Touch capture, Face detection
– Supported formats for video recording: 3GPP/MP4
– Supported formats for Video playback: 3GPP/MP4/M4V/MKV/AVI/XVID/WEBM
– Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ b/ g/ n/ ac, USB 2.0/MicroUSB
Expected Best Price for India User: Rs. 56,800/
4.) Samsung Galaxy Note 3
The Galaxy note 3 android Smartphone manufactured by Samsung. It is sequel phone of Samsung Galaxy note 2 with comes good improvements.
The Galaxy note 3 supports Galaxy Gear smartwatch and it’s also supported, 5.7 – inch super AMOLED display screen. It has 13 – megapixel back camera and 2 – megapixel front camera. The device powered by 2.3GHz quad-core CPU with Snapdragon 800 processor alongside 3GB of RAM. If you want to more specs of Note 3 so check below key features.
– 5.7 – inch super AMOLED display screen
– Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS
– Internal storage of 32GB And 64GB
– Battery capacity: 3200mAh
Galaxy note 3 Price: Rs. 47,900/
5.) LG G2
The LG G2 Smartphone manufactured by LG Electronics. The Smarphone comes with Brilliant display and good battery back – up. It has a 5.20 – inch Touchscreen display with full HD resolution of 1080×1920 pixels.
The device runs on Google Android 4.2.2 OS. It is powered by 2.26GHz Quad – core CPU with Snapdragon 800 processor alongside 2GB of RAM.
According to other features of LG G2: it supports 16GB and 32GB non – expandable storage. The phone has also supported, 13 – megapixel rear camera & 2.1MG secondary camera.
LG G2 Key features
– 5.20 – inch Touchscreen Display
– Full HD IPS Display
– Google Android 4.2.2 OS
– Storage: 16GB and 32GB
– Supported: 2G, 3G network
– Battery capacity: 3,000mAh
– Colors available: Black & White
LG G2 Price: Rs. 41500