Sony launched a new Smartphone ‘Sony Xperia ZL2’ with 5-inch display and Snapdragon 801 processor in Japan. The phone also runs on latest Google Android 4.4 Kitkat (OS). It has also packed, stunning features below you can check.
Display: 5-inch display with a Sony Mobile Bravia Engine 2 and X-Reality, which deliver a calculated 440 pixels per inch screen density.
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 quad core processor clocked at 2.3 GHz
- Rear Camera: 20.7 Megapixels
- The device is capable of recording 4K resolutions i.e. 3840X2160 pixels.
- Front Camera: 3.1 Megapixels
Also Read: HTC One Mini 2 revealed with leaked Image
Storage Memory: In built storage of 32GB and expandable up to 128GB via micro SDSC, micro SDHC and micro SDXC card.
- Micro SDSC (Secure Digital Standard Capacity): 1MB to 2 GB. Some 4GB micro SDSC is also available.
- Micro SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity): >2GB to 32GB
- Micro SDXC (Secure Digital eXtended Capacity): > 32GB to 2TB. Some 32GB micro SDXC is also available.
- Battery: The device has a 3000mAh battery that delivers up to 1340 minutes of continuous talk time.
Sony Xperia ZL2 takes about 150 minutes for charging.
Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth v4.0
Available Colors: White, Black and Blue
The device is Waterproof and Dustproof.
Price and Availability date of Xperia ZL2 is not yet revealed. Also, Don’t have information about whether it has Single SIM or Dual SIM capabilities.