Apple iPhone 6 VS Xiaomi Mi 3 Oh yeah! Get ready for a Smartphones fight I mean comparison review. Who is going to dominate the marketplace? Is the original or clone? Budget Vs Brand? Let’s kick start:
Introduction: Apple iPhone 6 VS Xiaomi Mi 3
Smartphone marketplace is booming across the globe. Competitors like Samsung Alpha, HTC M8, and Sony Xperia Z2 putting their ultimatum to survive.
***Expected release date 19 September, 2014 in UK. You don’t need to wait much. Pre – order begin from 12th/September/2014.***
Previously Apple iPhone series launched iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C. And then quite a pause from apple. An expectation has reached to the mountain due to long interval. “Apple iPhone 6 declared best flagship launch from series” – Said by the company and experts agreed with the fact.
China based Smartphone company recently launched Xiaomi Series Redmi. You may not know but Xiaomi phones fever upturned the Smartphone industry with catchy design, superb technology and low cost price.
Who else can duplicate or I say clone technology better than china? Nobody. Recently China Company Xiaomi launched Xiaomi Mi 3 – clone of iPhone 6 into the market within affordable budget.
I saw people complaining that they didn’t even get a chance due to out of stock. You can feel the rush about how is it gone viral.
Yep! Gone in a minute you could say. Can Xiaomi Mi 3 record again with another trending gadget?
Overview: Apple iPhone 6 VS Xiaomi Mi 3
Apple iPhone 6 4.7 – inch IOS 8 enabled screen touch with 16 GB internal memory. High definition display with diagonal 5.5 – inch view and LED-backlit widescreen. Also Multi – Touch display with IPS technology.
1920×1080 resolutions. 64 bit design with 401 ppi. Slow motion video at 120 fps or 240 fps. Face time and video calling. 8 – megapixel rear camera and 1.2 – megapixel front camera view. Wi-Fi connectivity with GPS and Bluetooth. Nano SIM instead of previous micro SIM.
Xiaomi Mi 3 runs on latest Android OS 4.4 and2.3 GHz quad – core processor . Slight bigger 5 – inch display with 1080×1920 pixels resolution. 441 pixels which certainly higher from Apple iPhone 6. 13 – Megapixel rear camera and 2 – Megapixel front camera. Internal 16GB storage.
Apple iPhone 6 VS Xiaomi Mi 3 Comparison Review: –
Apple iPhone 6 4.70 – inch large LED retina display with lightweight 129 g and 138.1 x 67 x 6.9 mm (5.44 x 2.64 x 0.27 in dimension. Much bigger 1334×750-pixel resolution with 326 pixels per inch. Competent 1400:1 typical contrast ratio.
Max clarity 500 cd/m2.Prevalling sRGB. Double pixels for extensive vision. In front Oleophobic coating for fingerprint resistance. Zooming display for attain distance.
Xiaomi Mi 3 slender hefty 0.3 which indicates 5 – inch retina display though LCD screening capability. Weight 145 g and dimension 14473.68.1 mm. Apart from that Mi 3 manufactured with 1920*1080 high resolution with 441 ppi. Definitely better from Apple iPhone 6. Also inbuilt sensor capability with protective corning gorilla glass MIUI 5.0
Apple iPhone 6 built on A8 chip with 64 bit graphics performance with M8 motion coprocessor. Besides RAM 1 GB and 16 GB, 32 GB and 128 GB capability.
Mi 3 built on latest Android 4.4 version with MIUI version 5. Xiaomi Mi 3 2.3 GHz enabled with QUALCOMM snapdragon 800 8274AB and GPU Adreno 330. It has 2 GB RAM and 16/64 GB internal memory.
Lithium-ion rechargeable battery. Charge through USB using Computer or adapter cord. Now let’ see vial points- Stand by time 10 days or 250 hours quite I could say enough, speak till 14 hours with 3G. Browse internet with 3G 10 hand Wi-Fi 11 hours. Play video up to 11 and audio 10 hours.
Xiaomi Mi 3 built with same lithium-ion battery with 3050 mAH power. Stand by time 20 days (approx) or 500h. Converse time 25 h and play music up to 50h. Utilize 2G for 25h and 3G for 21 hours.
Let’s have a look on iPhone 6 wireless agilities UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz for GSM and EV-DO Rev. A and Rev. B (800, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz) for CDMA. Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and wireless Bluetooth 4.0 plus NFC.
Let’s seek what Mi 3 got? Wireless compatibility provide 3G (WCDMA) and 2G GSM networks with different occurrences. For GSM 2G 850/900/1800/1900 MHz and for 3G 850/900/1900/2100 MHz.
Available data service GPRS/EDGE/HSPA+ AT 42 MBPS. Track location GPS + GLONASS, AGPS. Share file through Bluetooth 4.0, Bluetooth HID. Lastly Wi-Fi direct display with 5GHz sprint.
The iPhone 6 has 8 – MP backside and 1.2 – front side camera with 1.5µ pixels. Numerous shooting quality like autofocus with focus pixels, f/ 2.2 space. True tone flashing, five element lens for better capturing, hybrid IR filter rear illumination cover with sapphire crystal lens. HD recording with image stabilization.
Improved face detection with much better control. Other features like burst mode, focus tapping, Geo-tagging and timer mode.
The Xiaomi Mi 3 injected 13 – MP backside and 2 – MP front side camera. Same f/2.2 space with 28mm broad angle. Led flash with stacked CMOS. Both cameras maintain 1080p HD video recording.
The Apple iPhone 6 configured with 3.5 loudspeaker jack. Available alert method is vibration tones, MP3, WAV ringtones.
The Xiaomi Mi 3 built with same features 3.5 loudspeaker jack and same sort of alert vibration tones, MP3, WAV ringtones.
Apple iPhone 6 Quick View Comparison Features
- 4.7 inch LED retina display
- 129g weight and 138.1 x 67 x 6.9 mm (5.44 x 2.64 x 0.27 in) dimension
- Scratchproof Oleophobic coating for fingerprint resistance
- IOS enabled with A8 chipset and 64 bit graphics performance
- 1 Gb RAM plus 16 GB, 32 GB and 128 GB internal capacity.
- Chargeable USB battery by adapters or computer
- Conversation time up to 14 hours on 2G/3G and
- Stand by time up to 10 days or 250 hours
- Surf internet with Wi-Fi 11h and 3G 10h.
- Video Playback 11 hours and audio playback 50 hours
- GPRS and EDGE available
- HSDPA, 42 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps; EV-DO Rev. A, up to 3.1 Mbps; 150 Mbps DL, LTE, Cat4, 50 Mbps UL
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and wireless Bluetooth 4.0 plus NFC
- Rear or backside camera 8 – MP and front camera 1.2 – MP.
- Autofocus with auto pixels
- Sapphire crystal lens and HD recording
- image stabilization plus hybrid IR filter
- Improved face detection control
- Java not supported
- Use GPS with A-GPS, Glonass
- Browser safari
- Messaging with iMessage, SMS [threaded view], MMS, Push Email, Email
- Sensors – Touch ID, Barometer, Three-axis gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor and Ambient light sensor.
Xiaomi Mi 3 Quick View Comparison Features
- 5 inch retina display
- 145 g weight and 14473.68.1 mm dimension
- 1920*1080 resolution with 441 pixels
- Protecting Corning gorilla glass MIUI 5.0
- Android 4.4 kitkat latest version
- 2.3 GHZ QUALCOMM snapdragon 800 with GPU Adreno 330
- 2 GB RAM and 16/64 internal memory
- Stand by time 500 hours and conversation up to 25h
- Play music 50h and utilize 2G for 25h and 3G for 21 hours.
- GSM 2G 850/900/1800/1900 MHz a
- 3G 850/900/1900/2100 MHz .
- Available data service GPRS/EDGE/HSPA+ AT 42 MBPS
- Track location GPS + GLONASS, AGPS.
- Share file through Bluetooth 4.0, Bluetooth HID.
- Lastly Wi-Fi direct display with 5GHz sprint.
- 13 MP rear or backside and 2 MP camera
- 3.5 loudspeaker jack with alert vibration tones, MP3, WAV ringtones.
- Accelerometer, Proximity sensor and gyro, compass, barometer
- Support Java MIDP emulator
- HTML 5 browser
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, push mail and IM
- FM Radio
Apple iPhone 6 will be cost $1000 or 800 euro for US and UK and INR 65,000/ in India.
Xiaomi Mi 3 labeled its price as $ 249 and INR 15,999/ in India. Exclusively available in several Indian e-commerce sites.
My Recommendation: Apple iPhone 6 vs Xiaomi Redmi Mi 3 you see the price difference is like heaven and hell. I believe iPhone 6 is going to have tough competition within low price. I disclosed every bit for better understanding from both end.
Apple iPhone 6 VS Xiaomi Redmi 3 may look like dark and light. But iPhone fans are very happy plus excited too. Fact is if you can’t expense big amount then you should go for Xiaomi MI 3 . Hopefully you can make the right choice after reading the post. If you think I’ve missed some points or want to give tips regarding this post. Sure just drop a comment below and let me know your response. That’s it guys. Have a nice weekend. Good bye!