Today we are sharing top 5 wearable smartwatches that you can pick and compare easily take a few seconds. These are the all watches competitors of the each other in 2014. We have collected all the popular brand in this list and you must love this collection. We all know people are crazy now day for getting apple watch and Moto 360 Smartwatch on their hands. We have also compared between “Apple iWatch vs. Samsung Galaxy Gear S vs. Moto 360 smartwatches review” you can read all about these watches in this compare review. They are all watches according to the design have a rectangular and Rounded shape for giving a stunning look at your wrist.
First of all I will introduce Motorola Moto 360 wearable Smartwatch. It is most popular gadgets now days in the global market.
1) Motorola Moto 360
The reason is behind, why Moto 360 Smartwatch is most popular gadgets now day. Because The Moto 360 watch giving a beautiful classical design on your hands. A rounded design gives a comfortable fit on your wrist.
The Moto 360 smartwatch is a new Generation device and it is powered by The Android wear platform. It is designed by the U.S. manufacture company. It was released on 5 September in the US beside with new 2 – Generation Smartphone of Motorola Moto G and Moto X.
The Motorola Moto 360 has a 1.56 – inch 320×290 IPS display with a backlit LCD screen. The Moto 360 is also confirmed that it has water resistant and wireless Qi charging. The device also supports Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The watch is also giving you notifications when you get any text message, Facebook message, and a tweet from twitter.
A quick view specification of Moto 360
- It has a 1.56 – inch IPS Display Screen With 320*290 resolutions.
– It has TI OMAP 3 processor.
– It has 4GB of Internal Storage with 512MB RAM
- Android Wear Platform
– The company also declared. It has full day battery backup capacity.
- It is water resistant (but it is not for swimming).
- This supports wireless charging with charging dock.
- You can connect Moto 360 with any Smartphone running on Android v4.3 and other higher version.
Motorola Moto 360 Price at Rs. 17,999/ ($297)
2) Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 Neo
The Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 Neo Smartwatch developed by Samsung Electronics. This is also most popular gadgets of the Samsung Gear family. The gear 2 Neo watch available in the three colors. The Galaxy Gear 2 Neo has a simple regular design with face, clasp and wristbands and finally we can say it is a wonderful device for over wrist.
The Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 Neo watch is a flagship device of Gear Family. It is running on the Linux – based Tizen wearable platform. The Galaxy Gear 2 Neo watch supports 1.63 – inch super AMOLED Display with resolutions of 320×320. The Gear 2 Neo also protected by Gorilla Glass 3.
The Device also supports smart features like: gyroscope, accelerometer & heart rate sensors. The smart watch powered by a 1 GHz Dual – core processor with 512MB RAM and 4GB internal storage like Moto 360 wearable watch.
A quick view Specification of Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 Neo
- It has a 1.63 – inch supper AMOLED Display screen (320*320 of resolutions).
- It has 1 GHz Dual – core processor.
– It has 4GB of Internal Storage with 512MB RAM.
- Linux – based Tizen wearable platform.
– It has a 2 – 3 day battery life capacity with typical habit & 6 days battery life with low habitual.
– You can also connect Gear 2 Neo Smartwatch to other Samsung Device like: Galaxy Mega / Note 2 / Note 3 / Note Pro 12.2 / Galaxy S III / Galaxy S III mini / Galaxy S4 / Galaxy S4 mini / Galaxy S4 Active / Galaxy S5 / Tab Pro 8.4 / 10.1
Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 Neo (Black) Price at Rs. 20,490/
3) Asus ZenWatch
The Asus ZenWatch is a 1st wearable smartwatch of the Asus and it is powered by Android wear. The Smartwatch also produced in partnership with Google.
The Asus ZenWatch smartwatch powered by an Android Wear Platform. It has 512 MB RAM. The Smartwatch also supports 1.2GHz CPU with Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor. The ZenWatch Also support 4GB EMMC Storage. The gadget also gives you pushing notifications and reminders to your wrist.
If we are talking about the design the watch has solid, premium feeling build features and it has an attractive silver finish with stainless steel. The ASUS ZenWatch available in the market in Silver & rose gold color layering with Brown leather strap.
A quick view Specification of Asus ZenWatch
- It has 50.639.8 7.9-9.4mm Size
- It has 4GB EMMC Storage with 512MB RAM
- The Asus Zen Watch build – in microphone (Audio)
- The Watch Also Supports Micro USB on Charging Cradle
- It has 63” AMOLED1 touch display with resolutions of 320*320 pixels, 278PPI
- It has Bio sensor & 9 Axis Sensor.
- The Asus wearable smartwatch also support Water Resistance features
- It has Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Cover Lens
Asus ZenWatch Price At below $200 (expected)
LG G Watch R
The LG G Watch R is also most popular smartwatch in the global market now days. This is also powered by the Android wear platform. The G watch R also supports push notifications and reminder notifications in your wrist.
The LG G Watch R Build in mostly stainless steel and the back of the Smartwatch builds in plastic. Some parts of the device build in aluminum also. The LG G watch R supports 4 GB Internal Storage and it has 1.2GHz CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Processor with 512 MB RAM. It has 410mAh battery power.
The Device also supports 1.3 – inch touch screen display with resolutions of 320*320.
A quick view Specification of LG G watch R
– Display: 1.3 – inch
– 4 GB Internal Storage
– 1.2GHz CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Processor
– 512 MB RAM
– 410mAh Li – ion battery
– PDA Type
– Sync PIM data : OTA sync
– It is available only Black Color
LG G Watch R Price at Rs. 18,786.99/ (You can buy this Smartwatch from MobileFun India) (http://goo.gl/m4WeRv)
Sony Smartwatch 3
The Sony Smartwatch 3 is a Good wearable smart watch for the user. It is also running on the Android wear platform. The smart watch gives you good daylight visibility. Sony claimed that the SmartWatch 3 can charge in 2 – 3 days on a single charge.
Sony is also built strong specification features of this device. It has a 1.6 – inch display screen with 320320 resolutions. The Smartwatch 3 also supports GPS system. It device supports a TFT LCD type display. The device also available in the black Classic Black & Sport Lime models. The dimensions of the Sony Smartwatch 3 are 3610*51mm. It has 38G weights only. The smartwatch also supports 4 GB internal storage with 1.2GHz CPU, ARM A7 quad-core processor. It has also 512 MB RAM. Connectivity wise, Sony smartwatch 3 supports NFC, Bluetooth 4.0LE & GPS.
A quick view Specification of Sony Smartwatch 3
- Display: 1.6 – inch TFT LCD Display Screen with Resolution 320*320
- OS: Android Wear
- Processor: 1.2 GHz CPU, Quad-core ARM Cortex A7 Processor
- Memory: 4GB eMMC Storage and 512 MB RAM
- Sensors: Ambient Light/ Accelerometer/ Magnetometer/ Gyroscope/ GPS
– Water and Dust Resistance
- Connectivity / Dimensions / Weight: Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi ready / 36mm10mm51mm / 38G
Sony SmartWatch 3 Price at Rs.15,865.49/ (You can buy this Smartwatch from MobileFun India) (http://goo.gl/1LnmnS)