Microsoft India scheduled an event on the 26th of November i.e. Wednesday and sent invites for the event where it will launch the first Smartphone with a brand name of Microsoft!
The name of the Smartphone is Microsoft Lumia 535. Microsoft unveiled the Smartphone officially last week and now is set to launch its first Smartphone tagged the brand Microsoft in India!
The company’s invite says that,” five days to the Magic of triple 5″. And that means 5x5x5, which basically tells that the Smartphone phone will have a 5-inch display screen, 5-MP front facing camera and a 5 -MP rear camera.
The all new Microsoft Lumia 535 will be coming in two variants that vary only in the sense that the Smartphone is single – SIM or Dual – SIM.
The Smartphones are named as: –
- Microsoft Lumia 535
- Microsoft Lumia 535 dual – SIM.
The key specs of the Smartphone are:
- The Smartphone runs on the windows 8.1 OS with Lumia denim update.
- It features a 5-inch IPS display with a qHD resolution and a pixel density of 220 ppi.
- It also features a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Camera: 5-megapixel back camera and 5-megapixel secondary camera.
- Processor: Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor with 1.2GHz CPU.
- RAM: 1 GB.
- Storage: 8 GB inbuilt storage space and expandable via microSD card up to 128 GB.
Just like all other Lumia handsets get 15 GB of free OneDrive cloud storage, the Lumia 535 and Lumia 535 Dual SIM also get same.