Now you can register your Xiaomi Mi4 Smartphone via flipkart.com site and it will be starting to sale on February 10, 2015.
All of the Xiaomi Smartphones come in the market with great features and budget price tag and now Xiaomi declared Mi4 handset with 5 – inch IPS display Screen and 1920 * 1080 pixels of resolution. It has 441 PPI density display and also it is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The phone is powered by a 1.2GHz quad – core CPU and Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor and Adreno 330 GPU with 3 GB LPDDR3 RAM. The Smartphone offer you 13 – megapixel rear camera and 8 – megapixel front facing camera and rear camera also supports 4K video recording. The Xiaomi Mi4 runs on the Android Kitkat v4.4.4 operating system with MIUI 6. The phone supports 16 GB on-board flash storage with 3080mAh battery power.
Quick View Specification of Xiaomi Mi4
– Display: 5 – inch Full HD IPS screen with 1920 * 1080 resolutions (With MIUI6)
– OS: Android Kitkat v4.4.4
– Camera: 13MP back shooter and 8MP front shooter
– CPU: 1.2GHz quad – core CPU/ Snapdragon 801 processor / Adreno 330 GPU
– Storage: 3 GB RAM and 16 GB onboard storage space
– Connectivity: 3G network / Bluetooth / WI-fi
– Battery: 3080mAh battery power
Note: The Xiaomi Mi4 will starting to sale on February 10, 2015 and Xiaomi vice – President Hugo Barra said that company would be launched Xiaomi Note and Note pro in India before Dewali this year.