After recent reports and news finally Asus has introduced Asus Zenfone 2 ZE500CL 5 – inch HD display Smartphone. This is a smaller 5 – inch handset of the 5.5 – inch Asus Zenfone ZE551ML Smartphone that was announced last month at the CES 2015 event.
Also Asus Zenfone 2 show in Taiwan recently at an event recently, but there was no specification confirmed completely. But now you can check the complete specification of Zenfone 2 (ZE500CL).
The Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE500CL) smartphone has a 5 – inch HD IPS screen display with a resolution of 1,280 x 720 pixels. It has resisted with Corning Gorilla 3 glass. The Zenfone 2 (ZE500CL) runs on the Android Lolipop v5.0 OS Out of The Box. It is powered by a 1.6Ghz dual – core CPU and Intel Atom Z2560 processor with 2 GB of RAM. The phone also supports 16 GB internal storage and expandable up to 64 GB storage via micro SD card. It has also 8 – megapixel back camera with LED flash light and 2 – Megapixel secondary camera for video calling. The Zenfone 2 (ZE500CL) Smartphone packed 4G LTE, 3G, wifi, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity options. It has 10.9mm think size and 155g weight with 2500mAh battery capacity.
Quick View specifications of Asus Zenfone 2 ZE500CL
- Display: 5-inch HD screen display with IPS
- OS: Android Lolipop v5.0
- Storage: 16 GB internal and 64 GB (Up to) external via Micro SD card
- CPU: 1.6Ghz dual – core with Intel Atom Z2560 processor
- Camera: 8 MP back camera with LED flash, 2 MP secondary camera
- Battery and connectivity: 2500mAh battery and 4G LTE, 3G, wifi, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity options
- Size: 10.9mm thinnest size with weight 155g
- RAM: 2 GB RAM