Lenovo has launched Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 Tablet in India at price Rs. 8,500/ ($137). The device will be available in the country by the end of the February month. The Tablet will available in both version 2G and 3G, The 2G version will available in price Rs. 8,500/ ($137) and 3G version will available in price 11,800/ ($190).
The Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 A – series tablet gives you 7 – Inch IPS display with a resolution of 1024*600 pixels. The tablet runs on the android KitKat v4.4 OS platform (upgradeable Android Lollipop v5.0). It is powered by a 1.3GHz Quad – core CPU and MediaTek MT8382M SoCs processor with 1 GB of RAM.
It has 8 GB / 16 GB internal storage and expandable up to 32 GB storage via microSD card. The Tab 2 A7-30 tablet support connectivity options like: 3G and 2G network with voice calling, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS. It has 3450mAh battery power for long experience.
The Lenovo also launched Tab 2 A7-10 tablet in India with price tag Rs. 4,999/ ($80).
Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 Tablet Quick View Specification
- Display: 7-inch screen with IPS
- OS: Android KitKat v4.4 (upgradeable Android Lollipop v5.0)
- Camera: 2 – Megapixel rear, 0.3 FFC
- Storage: 8/16GB internal storage, external 32 GB storage via MicroSD card
- RAM: 1 GB of RAM
- Connectivity: 3G – 2G with voice calling, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Battery: 3450mAh
- Other: 3.5mm audio jack/Dolby Audio/ front-facing speaker