After the great success of Moto E (2014) flagship Smartphone of Motorola, the Company recently official announced Motorola Moto E (2015) with 4G LTE, 64-Bit processor and more storage at a price $149 (Rs.8,940).
Specification wise, The Moto E (2015) Smartphone gives you 4.5 – inch qHD display screen with a same resolution of 540*960 pixels and 245ppi density. It is now powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core CPU with Snapdragon 410 processor (64-bit). It has 1 GB of RAM and Adreno 306 GPU.
It has also 3G version that supports Snapdragon 200 – a 32-bit Cortex-A7 cores and Adreno 302 GPU. The Motorola Moto E (2015) smartphone supports 5 – Megapixel rear camera and VGA FFC.
The Moto E 2nd Gen (2015) runs on the Android lollipop v5.0 Operating system and it has 8 GB internal storage, 4 GB storage extra to previous version. It can expandable up to 32 GB external storage via microSD card. The phone supports 129.9×66.8×12.3mm dimension size with 145g weight. It has also 2390mAh battery power.
The Motorola Moto E (2015) Smartphone is available in white and Black color with the Removable Motorola Band.
Motorola Moto E (2015) specifications Quick View
- Display: 4.5 – Inch qHD display with 245ppi (540*960)
- OS: Andorid lollipop v5.0
- CPU: 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 with Adreno 306 GPU (for 4G), Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 with Adreno 302 GPU (for 3G)
- Camera: 5 MP back, VGA FFC
- Storage: 8 GB of internal, up to 32 GB external storage via SD card
- Connectivity: 4G LTE network (version), 3G network (version), Micro USB, 3.5mm jack, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, Wi-Fi, GPS, GLONASS, AGPS
- Battery: 2390mAh
- Motorola Bands:
Motorola Moto E (2015) Price at $149 (Rs.8,940/-)