The MyPhone has launched MyPhone Rio 2 Lite Smartphone officially in Philippine at P4,599 price ($103). This is an affordable Lite edition of MyPhone Rio 2 Smartphone that is also recently Launched in similar price and specifications. Both are the Smartphones runs on the Android Lollipop (v5.0 OS).
According to the design wise, the MyPhone Rio 2 Lite Smartphone protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 on the display screen. It has a 5 – inch IPS display screen with 1280*720 pixel resolution. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad – core CPU along 1 GB of RAM.
The MyPhone Rio 2 Lite Smartphone is a Dual – SIM device that is supported 8 MP back camera with LED flash and Sony sensor + Blue Glass features. It has also 5 – MP secondary camera for taking selifes and videos.
The Phone has 8 GB internal storage and expandable up to 64 GB storage via micro SD card. It has 2800mAh battery power with 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, and as well as USB OTG connectivity options.
MyPhone Rio 2 Lite Quick View Specs
- Display: 4.7 – inch (1280×720 pixel) IPS display
- OS: Android Lollipop version 5.0
- CPU: 1.2 GHz quad core
- Camera: 8 MP back and 5 MP secondary (feature included Sony sensor + Blue Glass)
- Storage: 8GB inside, up to 64GB via Micro SD card
- RAM and Battery: 1 GB RAM, 2200mAh battery
- Connectivity: 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, and as well as USB OTG
Note: There is no any update for the global roll out yet of MyPhone Rio 2 Smartphone.