After the success of the Lenovo A6000 Smartphone, the company today launched Lenovo A7000 4G LTE Smartphone in Indian market with a price tag of Rs. 8,999 (expected USD $145). But Lenovo A7000 already was announced at the MWC 2015 event this year.
If we look at the specification of Lenovo A7000 Smartphone has a 5.5 – inch IPS display screen with resolution of 1280*720 pixels. The dual – SIM connectivity Smartphone powered by a 1.5 GHz quad – core CPU and MediaTek (MT6752) processor along 2 GB of RAM. It has inside 8 GB storage and expandable up to 32 GB outside storage via microSD card slot.
The Lenovo A7000 4G LTE Smartphone comes with 8 MP back camera with autofocus (AF) and LED flash light and it has 5 MP FF shooter for taking videos and pictures. The device runs on the Android Lollipop v5.0 (OS platform). Connectivity wise, the supported, 4G LTE Cat 4, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, options with 2900mAh battery power.
It is the first Dolby Atmos sound Smartphone in the word and it will be available exclusively available on Flipkart and starting April 15, 2015. But you can registrations the Lenovo A7000 Smartphone from today.
Quick View specification of Lenovo A7000 Smartphone
- Display: 5.5 – inch (1280*720 pixels) IPS Display screen
- OS: Android Lollipop v5.0
- CPU: 1.5GHz Quad – core, MediaTek (MT6752) processor
- Storage: 16 GB internal, Up to 32 GB removable storage
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Camera: 8 MPX back, 5 MPX Front
- Battery: 2700mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE Cat 4, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Micro-USB
- Body Size: 152.676.27.99mm
- Price: 8,999/-