The HTC One M9+ smartphone was announced in china before a few days ago. But today company has launched One M9+ Smart phone in the Indian market.
The HTC One M9+ is a flagship smartphone of “ HTC One M9 “ and it has features included 5.2 – inch display screen with resolution of 2560*1440 pixels. The phone powered by a 2.2GHz octa – core CPU and MediaTek MT6795T processor along 3 GB of RAM. It has also 32 GB internal storage and expandable up to 128 GB storage via MicroSD card, that is the strongest part of this device.
If we look on the camera features, it has 20 – megapixel back camera with the Duo camera feature and LED flash Light. It has also Ultrapixel front camera for the selfie shoot.
The HTC One M9+ smartphone runs on the Android Lollipop OS (version 5.0) with HTC Sense 7 UI on the top. Connectivity wise the M9+ device included, 3G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth, Infrared, Wi-Fi, DLNA, NFC and as well as FM radio options. It has also Boom Sound speakers features with Dolby surround sound technology and it has the 2840mAh battery capacity for long user experience.
The HTC One M9+ smartphone also supports big fingerprint sensor button on the home screen and it will be available in the market in three different colors like: Silver Gold, Amber Gold, and Gunmetal grey.
Quick View Specification of HTC One M9+
- Display: 5.2 – Inch QHD screen, (2560*1440 pixels)
- OS: Android Lollipop OS (v5.0)
- CPU: 2.2 GHz qcta – core MediaTek processor (MT6795T)
- Camera: 20 Mpx back camera, Ultrapixel FF camera
- Storage: 32 GB inside, 128 GB outside storage
- RAM: 3 GB of RAM
- Battery: 2840mAh
- Others: Duo camera feature for back camera, 4G LTE connectivity, Boom Sound speakers features with Dolby surround sound technology
- Price: Rs. 52,500 in India