Today, Phicomm announced their new Passion 660 for the Indian Smartphone market at INR 11000 (approx. $170) and Phicomm Passion 660 Smartphone will be competitive to the Xiaomi Mi 4i smart phone according to the specifications and features.
The Passion 660 dual –SIM Smartphone will available in Indian market for INR 10,999 and the company will launch first device for Indian user. If we look at the device, it has a 5 – inch display to set 1080p resolution. The Phone is powered by a 1.5 GHz octa – core CPU and Snapdragon 615 processor along 2GB of RAM.
Other specifications wise, the Phicomm Passion 660 Smartphone comes 13 – megapixel back camera and a 5 – megapixel front camera. It has 16GB internal storage and hybrid microSD slot for expandable storage.
The Phicomm Passion 660 Smartphone will be available on Amazon India exclusive, starting 9th June and it will offer you two different colors: black and white.
Related News: PhiComm plans to launch Passion 660 Smartphone in India
Quick View of Phicomm Passion 660
– 1.5 GHz Octa – core CPU and Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor
– Hybrid Dual SIM
– 2GB RAM
– 5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
– Adreno 405 GPU
– Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Expect OS 5.0
– 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
– 5MP front-facing camera
– 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX214 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
– 2300mAh battery
– 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
– Dimensions: 139.5 x 69 x 7.4mm and Weight: 110g
– Gesture sensor, G-sensor, P-Sensor, E-compass, L-sensor ,Barometer, Step-counter sensor
Note: We will shortly write a Specs comparison review between Phicomm Passion 660 vs Xiaomi Mi 4i