Xolo released a new smartphone named Xolo Cube 5.0 in India with the price tag of Rs. 7,999/. Xolo Cube 5.0 has 5 inch HD OGS IPS display (1280 x 720 pixels) and it has ASAHI Dragontrail glass protection as well. Xolo Cube 5.0 runs on latest Android 5.0 Lollipop and powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor.
Xolo Cube 5.0 is a dual SIM phone which supports 3G on both the slots. It has Mali 400 MP GPU @ 500 MHz. The phone looks very attractive and handy as it is slim as well with a thickness of about 6.9mm. It has 8 Megapixels rear camera with LED flash and 2 Megapixels front camera. It comes up with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 32 GB with MicroSD card. Connectivity wise, it supports 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and has 2100mAh battery.
Quick View Specification of Xolo Cube 5.0
– Display: 5-inch HD OGS IPS display (1280 x 720 pixels) with ASAHI Dragontrail glass protection
– OS: Android v5.0 Lollipop
– Storage: 8 GB internal storage, 32 GB expandable memory with MicroSD card
– Camera: 8 MP rear camera with LED flash and 2 MP front-facing camera
– CPU: 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor and 500 MHz Mali-400 GPU
– RAM: 1GB RAM
– Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
– Battery: 2100mAh
– Dimensions: 143 x 71 x 6.9 mm
Xolo Cube 5.0 will be available in the marked at Rs. 7,999/.