Today, HTC has launched their new flagship device called “ HTC One Me Dual SIM “ Smartphone in Indian market at INR 40500. The phone has Dual Nano SIM card slots and it runs on the Android v5.0 Lollipop OS with HTC sense.
The HTC One ME Dual – SIM Smartphone features 5-inch WQHD display screen with a resolution of 1440*2560 pixels. The phone is powered by an 8×2.2GHz Octa – core CPU and MediaTak Helio X10 processor with 3GB of RAM. The HTC One ME Dual SIM Smartphone packed 32GB internal storage and expandable up to 2TB storage via MicroSD card.
Other features wise, The HTC One Me Dual SIM handset comes with 20MP back camera with BSI sensor, f2.2, 1.09-inch lens and it also has HTC UltraPixel front camera with BSI with BSI sensor, f2.2, 1.09-inch lens which can record 1080p video.
Connectivity wise, it has dual nano SIM card slots and 4G LTE, 3G, 2G networks connectivity. It also has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, DLNA, NFC, CIR, 0.13-inch stereo audio jack, and as well as microUSB port (5-pin). The HTC One ME Dual SIM Smartphone supports 2840mAh battery power.
The phone will be available in India with select partners from end of June 2015 and offers you three different colors Classic Rose Gold, Gold Sepia and Meteor Grey. The HTC One ME dual SIM has priced at INR 40500.
Quick View specs of HTC One ME Dual SIM Smartphone
– Display: 5-inch (1440*2560 pixels) WQHD
– OS: Android with HTC Sense
– Camera: 20MP back, HTC UltraPixel front
– CPU: 8×2.2GHz Octa – core CPU and MediaTak Helio X10 processor
– Storage: 32GB ROM, expandable up to 2TB via microSD card
– RAM: 3GB RAM
– Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, DLNA, NFC, CIR, 0.13-inch stereo audio jack, microUSB
– Battery: 2840mAh
– Colours: Rose Gold, Meteor Grey, Gold Sepia