Lenevo has launched Lenovo K3 Note with 5.5-inch IPS touch screen display in India. The event was organized in New Delhi and this phone was recently launched in China. The K3 Note is a dual sim phone with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and it also has 401ppi pixel density with 152.6 * 76.2 * 8mm body dimensions.
K3 Note runs on the Android version 5.0 lollipop OS and it has 150g weight. K3 Note is powered by 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 Octa-core CPU and Mediatek chipset with 2 GB of RAM. It has Mali-T760MP2 GPU power. The Lenovo K3 Note Smartphone is packed 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and 5-megapixel front camera. It has 16 GB internal storage and expandable up to 32 GB storage via MicroSD card. The Lenovo K3 Note Smartphone supports 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, and Micro-USB connectivity options with 3000 mAh battery power.
Quick View Specification of Lenovo K3 Note:
– Display: 5.5-inch IPS touch screen with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution
– OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
– Storage: 16 GB internal storage, 32 GB expandable memory with MicroSD card
– Camera: 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and 5-megapixel front camera
– CPU: 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 Octa-core CPU and Mediatek chipset
– RAM: 2 GB RAM
– Connectivity: 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, and Micro-USB
– Battery: 3000mAh
K3 Note is available in three colors White, Black and Yellow colors and you can buy it on Flipkart. The sale will start from 8th July and buyers can register themselves for the sale today on Flipkart which will begin at 2PM. Lenovo K3 Note will be available in the marked at Rs. 9,999/.