Oppo has listed the budget 3G smartphone named as ‘Joy 3‘ in India. There is no price tag available as of now. In this month, Oppo has already launched Neo 5s and Neo 5 (2015). Oppo Joy 3 is a dual sim phone which has 4.5-inch FWVGA display screen. It has 480×854 pixel of resolution. Oppo Joy 3 is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor and it runs on Android 4.4 KitKat. It is packed with 1 GB RAM.
Camera wise, Oppo Joy 3 has 5 megapixel AF camera on the rear with LED flash and 2 megapixel front camera. Storage wise, it has 4 GB internal storage and it can be expanded up to 32 GB via microSD card slot. Connectivity wise, it has all the basic smartphone features, like 3G, Micro-USB, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth. Oppo Joy 3 supports removable Li-Po battery of 2000 mAh. The wieght of the phone is 135 grams.
Quick View Specification of Oppo Joy 3:
– Display: 4.5-inch FWVGA (480×854 pixel)
– OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
– Storage: 4 GB internal storage, 32 GB expandable memory with MicroSD card
– Camera: 5 megapixel rear camera and 2 megapixel front camera
– CPU: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor
– RAM: 1 GB RAM
– Connectivity: 3G, Micro-USB, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and Micro-USB
– Battery: 2000mAh
Oppo Joy 3 price is not disclosed yet, the company will surely share the price and it will be available soon in the market.