Yesterday, ZTE has announced a new smartphone claiming to be the slimmest phone named as ‘ZTE Nubia My Prague’ under Nubia series. It has just 5.5 mm thickness which competes phones like Micromax Canvas Sliver 5, Gionee Elife S7 and Vivo X5 Max. We have already shared a list of ‘Top 5 slimmest and thinnest Smartphones in the World (2015)‘ earlier.
ZTE Nubia My Prague has a 5.2 inch Super AMOLED display. It runs on latest Android Lollipop with Nubia UI 3.0 at top. The phone is powered by a octal-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and has a Adreno 405 GPU. ZTE Nubia My Prague will be coming in two variants, one has 2GB RAM with 16 GB internal storage and another has 3GB of RAM with 32 GB internal storage. Both these variants can be expanded via microSD card slot up to 128 GB. It will be available in two colors: White/Silver (2GB RAM) and White/Gold (3GB RAM).
Camera wise, it has 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 8 megapixel front camera. Connectivity wise, it has 4G, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-FI, GPS and microUSB and the phone is packed with 2200 mAh battery.
Quick View specs of ZTE Nubia My Prague Smartphone
– Display: 5.2-inch with Super AMOLED OGS on-cell display and 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
– OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop with nubia UI 3.0
– Camera: 13 megapixel camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.7, 78-degree
– Storage: 16GB/32GB Internal, up to 128GB external storage via MicroSD card
– CPU: Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (4×1.5GHz + 4×1.0GHz) processor with 550 MHz Adreno 405 GPU
– RAM: 2GB/3GB
– Battery: 2200mAh
– Connectivity: 4G LTE,Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB, and GPS/ A-GPS, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
– Weight: 140g
– Dimension:: 147.8 x 72.1 x 5.5mm