Today, OnePlus has announced its latest flagship smartphone named as “OnePlus 2”. The wait is over now, we have already share the information related to the battery and LPDDR4 RAM. There are two variants available for this phone:
- 3 GB RAM and 16 GB variant. The price of this variant is $329.
- 4 GB RAM and 64 GB variant. The price of this variant is $389.
One Plus 2 will be available in US, EU, UK, India and China starting from 11th August. If you convert the pricing of the phone in Indian Rupees, the phone will be available at:
- 3 GB RAM and 16 GB variant. The price of this variant is Rs. 22990.
- 4 GB RAM and 64 GB variant. The price of this variant is Rs. 24999
OnePlus 2 has a 5.5 inch full HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The phone is powered by 64-bit octa-core Snapdragon 810 processor with Adreno 430 GPU. It runs on OxygenOS based on Android Lollipop. There are two storage options available i.e. 3 GB LPDDR4 RAM with 16 GB storage and 4 GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64 GB storage.
Camera wise, company has provided a 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash, OIS, f/2.0 aperture and 4K video recording. However, the front camera is of 5 megapixel. It has got a fingerprint sensor which is very interesting feature, you can use it to wake or unlock the phone in less than half second. There are 5 fingerprint profiles that users can store.
Connectivity wise, OnePlus 2 has 4G LTE network, Wi-FI, Wi-FI direct, GPS, Bluetooth 4.1 and USB Type-C. The phone is packed with 3300 mAh battery.
Quick View Specs of OnePlus 2 Smartphone
– Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS In-Cell display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
– OS: Android 5.1 (Lollipop) based Oxygen OS
– Camera: 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, OIS, 1.3um pixels, f/2.0 aperture, Laser Auto focus, 4K video recording, slow-motion at 120fps and 5MP front-facing camera
– CPU: Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor with Adreno 430 GPU
– Storage: 16GB internal storage or 64GB internal memory
– RAM: 3GB LPPDR4 RAM or 4GB DDR4 RAM
– Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), GPS, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1, Fingerprint scanner and USB Type-C
– Battery: 3300mAh
– Dimensions: 151.8 x 74.9 x 9.85 mm
– Weight: 175 g