On Tuesday, after the launch of different phones, Gionee Pioneer P2M is also arrived in Indian market with 3000mAh battery. Company has focused on the battery of the phone. Timir Baran Acharyya, General manager, Gionee India said:
Battery still remains a huge concern for the smartphone users specially in the sub 10K category in India, and to bring a revolutionary change to the user experience, we are excited to announce our latest offering the P2M. The Pioneer P2M is one of its kind in India with a massive power backup over 3000 mAh. With Gionee’s innovation and power driven technology the Pioneer P2M will ensure long lasting communication and better experience for the consumers.
Gionee Pioneer P2M runs on latest Android Lollipop with Amigo 3.0 UI. The phone has 4.0-inch display screen with 480 x 800 pixels resolution. Pioneer P2M is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core processor with Mali 400 GPU.
Camera wise, it has 5MP rear camera with LED flash and 0.3MP (VGA) front camera. It has 16GB of internal memory and you expand it up to 32GB with microSD. The phone has 1GB of RAM. Connectivity wise, the phone has 3G support including with Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS.
The dimensions of the phone is 124×62.5×10.9 mm and it weighs 140g. Gionee Pioneer P2M has 3000mAh battery.
Quick View Specs of Gionee Pioneer P2M Smartphone
– Display: 4.0-inch display screen with 480 x 800 pixels resolution
– OS: Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo 3.0 UI
– Camera: 5MP rear camera with LED flash and 0.3MP (VGA) front camera
– CPU: 1.3 GHz quad-core processor with Mali 400 GPU
– Storage: 16GB internal storage which can expanded up to 32GB with microSD
– RAM: 1GB RAM
– Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
– Battery: 3000mAh
– Dimensions: 124×62.5×10.9 mm
– Weight: 140g