On Tuesday, The Motorola has launched its new 3rd Gen Smartphone called “ Motorola Moto G “ in Indian Market at price 11,999. It is a Waterproof Smartphone and comes in Indian market with quad-core CPU and 64-bit processor.
The Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen Smartphone supports Dual SIM 4G LTE with Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS and MicroUSB connectivity options. The Phone comes with a 5-inch IPS display screen with HD 1280*720 pixels of resolutions. It also has 294ppi pixel density and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
The Moto G 3rd Gen powered by a 64-bit + 1.4GHz quad-core CPU and Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU. The handset also supports two storage models, 8GB for 1GB RAM and 16GB for 2GB of RAM. Users can expandable up to 32GB storage via microSD card.
The Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen Smartphone packed 13-megapixel back camera with Dual LED flash and a 5-megapixel front shooter. It has 142.1mm * 72.4mm * 6.1-11.6mm body dimension and 2470mAh battery power.
The Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen Smartphone is available on Flipkart at starting price at 11,999 and 12,999.
Quick View Specs of Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) Smartphone
– Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
– OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
– Camera: 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, IR filter, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording and 5MP front camera with 72-degree wide viewing angle
– CPU: 1.4 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
– Storage: 8GB internal storage or 16GB internal memory, both storage variants comes with microSD card slot and you can expand them.
– RAM: 1GB RAM or 2GB RAM
– Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0
– Battery: 2470mAh
– Dimensions: 142.1 x 72.4 x 6.1-11.6mm
– Weight: 155 g
It is a Waterproof.