Imagine, if you launch a product and more than One Million Reservations in 72 hours are done by the people. This is what happened with OnePlus 2. It has got more than One Million Reservations in 72 hours. This phone was launched on July 28th in India. The sale of OnePlus 2 will be starting from 11th August. Check out the price of the phone in Indian Rupees, the phone will be available with two different variants:
- 3 GB RAM and 16 GB variant. The price of this variant is Rs. 22990.
- 4 GB RAM and 64 GB variant. The price of this variant is Rs. 24999
OnePlus 2 got more than One Million Reservations in 72 hours
OnePlus will be giving fans across the globe an opportunity to physically experience the OnePlus 2 at pop-up events in New Delhi, Bangalore, New York, London, San Francisco, Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Jakarta on July 31. Team members from OnePlus will be on hand to demo the OnePlus 2 to fans in person; those users will have an opportunity to receive invites and other exclusive gifts.
Quick View Specs of OnePlus 2 Smartphone
– Display: 5.5-inch Full HD IPS In-Cell display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection and 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
– OS: Android 5.1 (Lollipop) based Oxygen OS
– Camera: 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, OIS, 1.3um pixels, f/2.0 aperture, Laser Auto focus, 4K video recording, slow-motion at 120fps and 5MP front-facing camera
– RAM: 3GB LPPDR4 RAM or 4GB DDR4 RAM
– CPU: Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor with Adreno 430 GPU
– Storage: 16GB internal storage or 64GB internal memory
– Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), GPS, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1, Fingerprint scanner and USB Type-C
– Dimensions: 151.8 x 74.9 x 9.85 mm
– Battery: 3300mAh
– Weight: 175 g