Huawei Mate S is announced by Huawei which is added in its Mate series. It was announced at IFA 2015 in Berlin. Huawei Mate S has a 5.5 inch AMOLED 2.5D curved display with 1920 x 1080 pixels of resolution. The price of the phone is not available at the moment. It has Gorilla Glass protection and optional force touch technology. This “optional force touch technology” allows person to perform tasks by increasing pressure on touchscreen. The phone runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Emotion UI 3.1 with 3GB RAM.
It is powered by Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 935 processor (4xA53 2.2GHz + 4xA53 1.5GHz) with Mali-T628 MP4 GPU. There will be two models launched by the company with different storage memories: 32GB and 64GB storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card. Camera wise, it has a 13 megapixel rear camera with OIS and dual tone LED flash and a 8 megapixel selfie shooter with LED flash. It has 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS connectivity. The dimensions of the phone are 149.8×75.3×7.2mm and it weighs 156g. The phone is packed with 2700 mAh battery.
Quick View Specs of Huawei Mate S Smartphone
– Display: 55-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection (Optional Force Touch)
– OS: Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Emotion UI 3.1
– Camera: 13MP camera with dual-tone LED flash and 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
– CPU: Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 935 processor (4xA53 2.2GHz + 4xA53 1.5GHz) with Mali-T628 MP4 GPU
– Storage: 32GB / 64GB internal storage which can expanded up to 128GB
– RAM: 3GB RAM
– Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
– Battery: 2700mAh battery
– Dimensions: 149.8×75.3×7.2mm
– Weight: 156g