BLU Vivo Air LTE is now accessible in US. It is upgraded version of BLU Vivo Air that was released in January, 2015 which includes 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410, 2GB Ram and 4G LTE Smartphone. It is slimmest Smartphone with thickness 5.1mm and 97g of weight.
BLU Vivo Air LTE has 4.8-inch Super AMOLED display with 720 x 1280 pixels of resolution. It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop. It contains the processor 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410. It has a 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Auto Focus, Largan Lens and 5MP front Camera.
It has 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage which cannot be expanded. The phone has Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, HSDPA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100, 4G-LTE 1700 (4) / 1900 (2) / 2600 (7) and Bluetooth 4.0. It is lite phone which weighs 97g and has a dimension of 141.9 x 68.1 x 5.1mm. It has 2050 mAh battery and it is available to buy in Black and White colors. The phone being offered for price tag $199 (Rs. 5,745) in US will be available via Amazon from starting 22nd September.
Quick View Specs of BLU Vivo Air LTE Smartphone
– Display: 4.8-inch 720 x 1280 Super AMOLED with Gorilla Glass 3
– OS: Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
– Camera: 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Auto Focus, Largan Lens and 5MP selfie camera
– CPU: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
– Storage: 16GB memory which cannot be expanded
– RAM: 2GB RAM
– Connectivity: 4G-LTE 1700 (4) / 1900 (2) / 2600 (7), HSDPA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
– Battery: 2050 mAh battery
– Dimensions: 141.9 x 68.1 x 5.1mm
– Weight: 97g