Xiaomi Redmi 2A goes official in China with upgraded variant which was announced by Xiaomi in March 2015. The main thing that is change in the latest Xiaomi Redmi 2A is increase in 1GB RAM. Earlier, it was announced with 1 GB RAM, however, it is launched with 2GB RAM. All other specs are almost same as it was announced.
Xiaomi Redmi 2A has 4.7-inch IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels of resolution. It runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Zen UI 2.0. The phone is powered by 1.5 GHz quad-core LCI L1860C processor with Mali T628 dual-core GPU. It has a 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture and 1080p video recording. Also, it has 2MP front-facing camera which can record 720P HD videos. It has 2GB RAM and it comes in two variants i.e. 8GB / 16GB internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB via microSD. The phone has dual sim and 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+ with WiFi 802.11 b/g/n. It is lite phone which weighs 132g and has a dimension of 134 x 67.2 x 9.4mm. It has 2200mAh battery and it is available to buy in White, Bright Yellow, Dark gray, Light Green and Pink colors. The phone has a price tag of 549 Yuan (Rs. 5,745) in China.
Quick View Specs of Xiaomi Redmi 2A Smartphone
– Display: 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display
– OS: Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Zen UI 2.0
– Camera: 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording and 2MP front-facing camera, 720P HD video recording
– CPU: 1.5 GHz quad-core LCI L1860C processor with Mali T628 dual-core GPU
– Storage: 8GB / 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB with microSD
– RAM: 2GB RAM
– Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
– Battery: 2200mAh battery
– Dimensions: 134 x 67.2 x 9.4mm
– Weight: 132g