Earlier, OnePlus One was only available on Amazon.in and further, it was available on Flipkart as well. Now, company has joined hands with Snapdeal to increase their Sale in Indian market. It has a price tag of Rs. 21,998/.
Snapdeal is making this launch excited and they are offering freebies worth Rs. 3,000 with OnePlus One. The freebies includes:
- Rs. 1000 off on purchase of Chromecast
- 3 months free subscription on Ogle TV
- Buy 1 month and get 1 free subscription on dittoTV
- 5% cashback using HDFC Bank card
As of now, only OnePlus One Sandstone Black color option with 64GB is available on Snapdeal . Company might think of availability of White color as well.
Vikas Agarwal, general manager – India, OnePlus, said:
We are excited to partner with Snapdeal to further expand the reach as well as the availability of the OnePlus One in India. Having sold over 250,000 units since launch, we are confident this move will help us deliver the most loved smartphone of the year to more customers across the country.
Quick View Specs of OnePlus One Smartphone
– Display: 5.5 inch display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
– OS: Cyanogen OS (Upgradable to the latest Cyanogen OS 12.1)
– Camera: 13 megapixel rear camera and 5 megapixel front camera
– CPU: 2.5 Ghz Snapdragon 801 Quadcore Processor
– Storage: 64GB
– RAM: 3GB
– Connectivity: 4G, 3G WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0
– Battery: 3100mAh battery
– Weight: 162g