Carl Pei co-founder of OnePlus has issued an apology about the delay of the OnePlus 2 smartphone.
The company has done strong planning to make the phone available in the market, despite making bold plans and preparing more inventory, Carl Pei said that:
Although inventory levels ramped up eventually, months after the announcement, it was still extremely difficult to buy the device. We comforted ourselves to the fact that we were young, and that we’d learn and show the world we could do better next time around.
Earlier, we have shared that OnePlus 2 has got more than One Million Reservations in 72 hours. It is one of the best smartphones for which customers are waiting for. Carl Pei has considered all the things and he has apologized to the customers, partners and fans along with the OnePlus 2 employees.
He has not shared the exact source of the delay but he has shared that the OnePlus 2 sales might get open up for an hour in the near future.
Quick View Specs of OnePlus 2 Smartphone
– Display: 5.5-inch Full HD IPS In-Cell display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
– OS: Android 5.1 based Oxygen OS
– RAM: 3GB LPPDR4 RAM or 4GB DDR4 RAM
– CPU: Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor with Adreno 430 GPU
– Camera: 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, OIS, 1.3um pixels, f/2.0 aperture, Laser Auto focus, 4K video recording, slow-motion at 120fps and 5MP front-facing camera
– Storage: 16GB internal storage or 64GB internal storage
– Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), GPS, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1, Fingerprint scanner and USB Type-C
– Dimensions: 151.8 x 74.9 x 9.85 mm
– Weight: 175g
– Battery: 3300mAh