Yesterday, Lenevo has silently launched Lenovo A7000 Plus in Philippines. Lenovo A7000 Plus is a successor of Lenovo A7000 which was launched in April 2015.
Lenovo A7000 Plus is a dual sim phone that has 5.5-inch full HD display. It has 1080 x 1920 pixels of resolution. The phone is powered by 1.7GHz octa-core processor with MediaTek (MT6752) SoC and it runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop OS. It has 16GB of ROM and 2GB RAM.
The phone supports 13 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash. It has 5 Megapixel front camera. Connectivity wise, it is enabled with 4G LTE network along with Wi-Fi 802.11, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB and Bluetooth. The phone is packed with 3000mAh battery. The phone has dimension of 152.6×76.2×7.99mm and it weighs 140g.
Quick View Specs of Lenovo A7000 Plus Smartphone
– Display: 5.5-inch full HD display and 1080 x 1920 pixels of resolution
– OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop
– Camera: 13 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 5 Megapixel secondary camera
– CPU: 1.7GHz octa-core processor with MediaTek (MT6752) SoC
– Storage: 16GB and microSD card slot
– RAM: 2GB
– Connectivity: 4G LTE , Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB and Bluetooth
– Battery: 3000mAh
– Dimensions: 152.6×76.2×7.99mm
– Weight: 140g