Evan Blass (@evleaks) has shared on twitter that HTC One A9 will be powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 chipset. It is expected that company is planning to launch the phone at the end of this month along with HTC Butterfly 3, on September 29th.
HTC One A9 will have a 13 megapixel rear camera with OIS and 4 megapixel front-facing camera. It has 2GB RAM and 16GB of expandable memory. The phone has 5 inch FHD AMOLED display and it is packed with 2150mAh battery. The phone have a metal body and it is 7mm thin. It shall be available in six color.
Evan Blass has not shared any information about the Android build version. According to the reports, the phone might run Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS out of the box.
Quick view Specs of HTC One A9 Smartphone
– Display: 5 inch FHD AMOLED display
– OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
– Camera: 13 megapixel rear camera and 4 megapixel front-facing camera
– CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 617
– RAM: 2GB
– Storage: 16GB of expandable memory
– Battery: 2150mAh