Xiaomi has today shared that, they will be introducing Xiaomi Mi 4c flagship smartphone on September 22nd at an event in China. Xiaomi Mi 4 was launched last year and the Xiaomi had launched Mi 4i in April 2015 in India.
According to rumors, the Xiaomi Mi 4c shall be available with 5-inch 1080p HD display. It runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop based on MIUI 7 based and powered by a Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 processor. The phone is packed with 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash. It has a 5-megapixel camera. It is expected in two variants:
- 2GB of RAM with 16GB of internal storage
- 3GB of RAM with 32GB of internal storage.
It shall be packed with 3080mAh battery. The phone will have a USB-C port that will be used to increase the charging and file transfer speeds. It supports Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 2.0 feature.
Latest information that we got from China is that the phone might costs around 1,499 Yuan (Rs. 15,600/). Let’s wait for all details of the phone till September 22nd.
Quick View Specs of Xiaomi Mi 4c Smartphone
– Display: 5-inch HD display
– OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
– Camera: 13 megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and 5 megapixel front camera
– CPU: Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 processor
– RAM: 2GB / 3GB
– Storage: 16GB / 32GB
– Battery: 3080mAh