LG Class with Metal body and 13 MP rear camera has been launched in Korea. The phone has the price tag of SKW 399,300. It is using qualcomm snapdragon quad core processor and now available across the country via Korean retailers.
LG Class is a dual sim phone that runs on Android Lollipop. It has a 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280× 720 pixels of resolution. The phone is powered by a 1.2 FGHz Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU. Camera wise, it has 13 megapixels back camera with LED Flash and 8MP front-facing camera. The phone is packed with 2GB LPDDR3 RAM and 16 GB ROM. You can expand storage up to 2 TB (Terabyte) via microSD card. It weighs 147g and packed with 2050 mAh battery. Also, it is 4G LTE enabled along with 3G, WI-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth and NFC connectivity.
As of now, LG has not shared any information about the global availability of this phone.
Quick View Specs of LG Class Smartphone
– Display: 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280× 720 pixels of resolution
– Camera: 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and 8MP front-facing camera
– OS: Android Lollipop
– RAM: 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
– Storage: 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
– CPU: 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
– Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, NFC and Bluetooth 4.1
– Battery: 2050mAh
– Dimensions: 142 x 71.8 x 7.4mm
– Weight: 147g