Today, Xiaomi Mi 4c launched in China with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and 4G LTE . Mi 4c has new feature that it has USB Type-c. It is the first Smartphone of Xiaomi that has USB Type-c Feature. It also contains microUSB to USB Type-C Converter that means the device can be charged with normal MicroUSB Charger. The dimensions are 138.1 x 69.6 x 7.8mm and 132 grams weighs.
Mi 4c Smartphone is powered by Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 MSM8992 processor. It has 5-inch Full HD IPS display with 1920×1080 pixels of resolution. It supports dual 4G Sim, 13 megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, Phase detection autofocus and 5 megapixel front camera.
It has two variants:
- 2GB of RAM with 16GB of internal storage Price at RMB1,299 (approx $200)
- 3GB of RAM with 32GB of internal storage Price at RMB1,499 (approx $235)
It has connectivity options like 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS and USB Type-C. It has packed with 3080mAh battery and runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS. It is available in White, Pink, yellow, blue and grey colors.
Quick View Specs of Xiaomi Mi 4c Smartphone
– Display: 5-inch Full HD IPS display with 1920×1080 pixels of resolution
– OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
– Camera: 13MP rear camera with dual LED flash, Phase detection autofocus and 5MP front camera
– CPU: Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 MSM8992 processor
– RAM: 2GB/ 3GB
– Storage: 16GB/ 32GB
– Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS and USB Type-C
– Battery: 3080mAh