Today, Asus Zenfone Go (ZC500TG) Launched with Android 5.1 Lollipop, 2GB RAM at Rs 7,999 in India. It is appeared in Flipkart, retail stores and official website of Asus and available in White, Red and Black Colors.
The Smartphone is packed with 8MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture and 2MP front camera. It has 5-inch HD display with a 1280 x 720 pixels of resolution, 71×144.5×9.98mm dimensions and 35g weighs. It is powered by 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6580 processor with Mali 400MP2 GPU and runs on a Android 5.1 Lollipop OS.
This smartphone includes 2GB RAM, 8GB internal Storage and can be expandable up-to 64GB via microSD. It is dual SIM Phone with 2070mAh Battery. It has connectivity options such as 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS and Micro-USB but lacks 4G LTE support.
Quick View Specs of Asus Zenfone Go Smartphone
– Display: 5-inch HD display with a 1280 x 720 pixels of resolution
– OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
– Camera: 8MP rear camera with LED flash and 2MP front camera
– CPU: 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6580 processor
– Dimensions: 71×144.5×9.98mm
– Weight: 135g
– RAM: 2GB
– Storage: 8GB/ Expandable up-to 64GB via microSD
– Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS and Micro-USB
– Battery: 2070mAh