Coolpad a Chinese manufacture company has launched an entry-level phone Coolpad Rogue in USA. Company has partnered ship with T-Mobile to make it available in USA from September 30th. It has a price tag of $49.99.
CoolPad Rogue has a 4 inch WVGA display with 480×800 pixels of resolution. The phone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS and it is powered by a dual-core 1.1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with Adreno 304. Camera wise, it has a 2MP rear camera and 0.3MP front camera. The phone is packed with 1GB RAM and 4GB ROM which can be expanded up to 32GB. It has 4G LTE enabled along with the Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB and GPS connectivity. Company claims that it can offer up to 200 hours standby time.
Charlie Parke, VP of Coolpad Technologies said:
We are extremely excited that Coolpad can bring our ‘Live Smart’ motto of providing cool technology, easy-to-use interface, affordable prices, and attractive designs to T-Mobile customers.
This a very good option for the parents who are looking for a first smartphone for their kids. It is expected that Coolpad shall launch this smartphone in Indian market soon.
Quick View Specs of Coolpad Rogue Smartphone
– Display: 4 inch WVGA display with 480×800 pixels of resolution
– OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
– Camera: 2MP rear Camera and 0.3MP front camera
– CPU: dual-core 1.1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with Adreno 304
– Storage: 4GB and 32GB expandable via microSD
– RAM: 1GB
– Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB