Today, Meizu PRO 5 announced with 4GB RAM and USB Type-C in China. It will be available from 12th , October. Meizu Pro 5 includes 5.7 inch full HD Super AMOLED display with 2.5D glass, Gorilla glass protection and 88-degree viewing angle with a 1920 x 1080 pixels of resolution.
The Smartphone runs on Flyme OS 5.0 i.e. based on Android Lollipop. It will come in two variants:
- 3GB RAM and 32 GB storage( priced at 2,799 Yuan)
- 4GB RAM and 64 GB storage (priced at 3,099 Yuan)
Meizu PRO 5 powered by octa-core Samsung Exynos 7420 processor with Mali T760 GPU. It is packed with 21.6 megapixels rear camera with dual tone LED flash, 6P senses, laser autofocus, 4K video recording, Sony IMX230 Exmor RS BSI sensor and 5 megapixel front camera with OV5670 sensor.
It includes connectivity options such that 3G, 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, USB 3.0 Type-C connectivity and GPS. It has quick charging technology that is pack with 3050mAh Battery. This smartphone has 156.7 x 78 x 7.5 mm dimensions and 166 grams weight. It is available in Gray, Silver, Silver Black, and Gold colors.
Quick View Specs of Meizu PRO 5 Smartphone
– Display: 5.7-inch full HD Super AMOLED display with a 1920 x 1080 pixels of resolution
– OS: Flyme OS 5.0 based on Android 5.1
– Camera: 21.6MP rear camera with dual tone LED flash and 5MP front camera
– CPU: octa-core Samsung Exynos 7420 processor with Mali T760 GPU
– Dimensions: 156.7 x 78 x 7.5mm
– Weight: 166g
– RAM: 3GB/ 4GB
– Storage: 32GB/ 64GB
– Connectivity: 3G, 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, USB 3.0 Type-C connectivity and GPS
– Battery: 3050mAh