Chinese manufacture company UMi has launched a new Umi Fair with 5-inch display, fingerprint scanner launched for $99. The phone is listed on company’s official website.
UMi Fair is an affordable phone that comes with dual sim. It has 5-inch HD display with a 1280 x 720 pixels of resolution and 294 ppi. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with 1GB RAM. The primary camera of UMi Fair is 13MP which comes with LED flash and it has 2MP front camera. The phone is powered by 1.0 GHz quad core MediaTek MT6735 processor with Mali-T720 MP2 GPU.
It comes with 8GB ROM and connectivity features like 4G, GPS, WiFi, Finger Print scanner (rear side below camera) and Bluetooth 4.0. The phone is packed with 2000mAh battery which gives 10.5 hours screen on time and 170 hours standby time.
The phone costs $99 which is Rs. 6500 approx. It is available in Black and White colors. The dimensions of the phone is 143.5x72x8.4mm and it weighs 120g.
Quick View Specs of UMi Fair Smartphone
– Display: 5-inch HD display with a 1280 x 720 pixels of resolution
– OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
– Camera: 13MP primary camera with LED flash and 2MP front camera
– CPU: 1.0 GHz quad core MediaTek MT6735 processor with Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
– RAM: 1GB
– Storage: 8GB
– Connectivity: 4G, GPS, WiFi, Finger Print scanner (rear side below camera) and Bluetooth 4.0.
– Battery: 2000mAh
– Dimensions: 143.5x72x8.4mm
– Weight: 120g