Motorola has also announced a new Motorola DROID Maxx 2, along with the Motorola DROID Turbo 2 in the market. It is a successor of Moto X Style. Moto Droid Maxx 2 will be available with contract at $16/month for 2 years or $384 off contract from Verizon.
Motorola DROID Maxx 2 is a dual SIM phone that has a 5.5-inch display with 1920 x 1080 pixels of resolution. It has a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It runs on Android Lollipop 5.1.1 and you can upgrade it to Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It is powered by Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 ( 4 x 1.1 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.7 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU.
It offers a 21 megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and 5 megapixel front camera, 87-degree wide-angle lens, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture , 1.4um pixel. The smartphone has 2GB RAM and it has 16GB internal storage and expanded up to 128GB with microSD. Connectivity wise, it has 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. The phone is packed with 3630mAh battery. It weighs 169g and dimensions are 148 x 75 x 8.9-10.9mm. It is available in Black with Deep Sea, Blue Back and White with Winter White Back colors.
Quick View Specs of Motorola DROID Maxx 2 Smartphone
–Display: 5.5-inch display with 1920 x 1080 pixels of resolution
– OS: Android Lollipop 5.1.1, upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
– Camera: 21 megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and 5 megapixel front camera, 87-degree wide-angle lens, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture , 1.4um pixel
– CPU: 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 processor with Adreno 430 GPU
– RAM: 2GB RAM
– Storage: 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
– Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
– Battery: 3630mAh battery
– Dimesions: 148 x 75 x 8.9-10.9mm
– Weight: 169g