OnePlus X which was announced earlier is now official with 3GB RAM and Snapdragon 801 processor for Rs. 16999. The phone has an awesome specification and design. There are versions i.e. Rs. 16999 for Onyx version and limited edition Ceramic version for Rs. 22,999. There are only 10,000 units of Ceramic version. Also, in order to buy this phone, you need an invite. The phone will be sold exclusively via Amazon.in
OnePlus X features a 5-inch Full HD AMOLED display with 1920 x 1080 pixels of resolution. It has Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It runs on Android Lollipop 5.1.1 based on Oxygen OS. It is powered by quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor clocked at 2.3GHz with Adreno 330 GPU.
Camera wise, it has 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 8 megapixel front camera with wide-angle lens. It offers a 3GB RAM and 16GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 128GB with microSD. Connectivity wise, it is 4G LTE enabled along with the 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It is packed with 2525mAh battery. It measures 140×69×6.9mm. The weight of OnePlus X is 138g only. It is a hybrid dual SIM phone which lets users use the second SIM as a microSD slot.
Quick View Specs of OnePlus X Smartphone
–Display: 5-inch Full HD AMOLED display with 1920 x 1080 pixels of resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
– OS: Android Lollipop 5.1.1 based on Oxygen OS
– Camera: 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 8 megapixel front camera with wide-angle lens
– CPU: 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
– RAM: 3GB RAM
– Storage: 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
– Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
– Battery: 2525mAh battery
– Dimensions: 140×69×6.9mm
– Weight: 138g