iBall has launched its new phone in Andi series named as Andi Sprinter 4G with universal remote functionality for Rs. 7,099. The Universal IR Remote functionality allows you to control television, set-top boxes, DVD players, etc with an IR transmitter. iBall Andi Sprinter 4G has a few specs that are similar to Andi 4.5 O’Buddy. It costs only Rs. 4990. Andi 4.5 O’Buddy is a dual SIM phone that has 3G connectivity. It is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core processor. It has 1GB RAM and internal storage available for this smartphone is 8GB, you can expand the memory up to 32GB via Micro SD card. Camera wise, it has an 8MP auto focus camera on the rear with LED flash and a 3.2MP front facing camera camera.
Andi Sprinter 4G has a 5-inch FWVGA IPS display with 480×854 pixels of resolution. It runs on Android Lollipop 5.1. It is powered by 64-bit quad-core processor with Mali-T720 GPU clocked at 1GHz. Camera wise, it has an 8 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 3.2 Megapixel front camera. The phone is packed with 1GB RAM and it has 8GB of internal storage, expandable memory upto 32GB with microSD.
Connectivity wise, it has 4G, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi, micro-USB slot and Bluetooth. It has 2100mAh Li-ion Battery. It comes with 9 regional system languages and 21 preloaded languages supporting keyboard. The company is also offering a free protective cover.
Quick View Specs of iBall Andi Sprinter 4G Smartphone
– Display: 5-inch FWVGA IPS display with 480×854 pixels of resolution
– OS: Android Lollipop 5.1
– Camera: 8 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 3.2 Megapixel front camera
– CPU: 1GHz 64-bit quad-core processor with Mali-T720 GPU
– Storage: 8GB of internal storage, expandable memory upto 32GB with microSD
– RAM: 1GB RAM
– Connectivity: 4G, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi, micro-USB slot and Bluetooth
– Battery: 2100mAh Li-ion Battery