Lenovo smartphones as LePhone primary marketed in Mainland China. Motorola Mobility which is the division of Lenovo use its own brand for the smartphones. As of September 2015, Lenovo rebrand most of its smartphones as Motorola brandname.
Vibe X series was first released in China in October 2013 and all over the world in December 2013. Lenovo believe that this series will help them to rise in a mobile world in China as well out of China.
After getting success in Vibe X2, Lenovo was expected to launch Vibe X3 this year, infact in November 2015. Therefore, according to the news Lenovo successfully decided to launch X3 press event in November 16, in which they unveil the specifications of X3.
Since we are one step ahead to November 16, so you guys can see X3’s specifications through surfing net. But here I am going to discuss about the features and specifications of X3.
Lenovo Vibe X3 Specifications and Features:-
- Device- Smartphone (Touch)
- 2G (GSM), 3G (WCDMA) & 4G (LTE) available.
- Display- 5.5 inches.
- Resolution- 1080pixels.
- Internal Memory- 32GB,
- 3 GB RAM
- MicroSD present.
- Operationg System- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
- Processor is Snapdragon.
- Rear Camera- 21 mega-pixels.
- Front Camera- 8 mega pixels.
- X3 also provides you dual-LED flash and video recording feature.
- Battery- 4000mAh.
- Other than this there is 3.5mm Jack, music player, video player, Loudspeaker.
- More- Calculator, Calendar, SMS, MMS, Email, Call records.
- Its light weight phone with a weight of 175gm.
- Length, breadth and thickness is 154mm, 76.4mm, 9.4mm (slim) respectively.