Yesterday in Bangalore (India), Harman has launched its new wireless speakers in Indian market called “ Harman Kardom ONE and Harman Esquire 2 “ at price INR 19,990 and INR 14990.
According to the report, Esquire 2 is powered by a unparalleled teleconferencing system with quad – microphone VoiceLogic noise. It also has echo canceling technology and 360-degree voice pick-up which provides crystal clear conference calls anywhere.
Other specifications wise, The speaker has enhanced bass ports for a richer soundscape and a rechargeable battery which supports up to eight hours of playtime. It also has USB charging port which means you can enjoy your travelling experience with any power cut. It has three different colors like: graphite, champagne or black.
Other side Harman Kardon ONE packed 2x6W stereo Bluetooth streaming and comes equipped with HTC Connect Technology. It means you can easy to pair with an HTC Smartphone. It has rechargeable battery support up to five hours of playtime.
Harman Kardon Esquire 2 Key features
– Unparalleled Quad Microphone Conferencing system
– Advanced acoustic engineering- with 4 professionally tuned sound drivers
– Echo cancelling technology
– VoiceLogic noise and echo cancelling technology
– Advanced craftsmanship
– 360-degree voice pick up for crystal clear conferencing experience
– Rechargeable battery supporting up to 8 hours of playtime
Harman Kardon ONE Key features
– Up to 5 hours of playtime with rechargeable Li-ion battery
– HTC Connect Technology
– Aluminium unibody with an anodized coating
– Can be effortlessly paired
– Also has an Audio Cable input