Past week, Asus has launched its new Zenfone Go 4.5 2nd Gen smartphone. It is a successor of the Zenfone Go 4.5 which was launched in December last year. It has a price tag of Rs. 5299. Zenfone GO 4.5 has a MediaTek MT6580 SoC processor, however, the new second generation Zenfone Go 4.5 got a Snapdragon 200 SoC. The phone comes in two variants:
- A 5-megapixel rear camera and a VGA front-facing camera
- A 8-megapixel rear camera and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera
As this is the successor, the other specifications are the same of Zenfone Go 4.5. It has 4.5-inch FWVGA display with 854 x 480 pixels of resolution. The phone is packed with 1GB RAM. It has quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor clocked at 1.2 GHz with Adreno 302 GPU. It runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). It has 8GB internal storage and can be expanded up to 64GB. Connectivity wise, it has 3G support. The phone is backed up with 2070mAh removable battery.
Asus Zenfone Go 4.5 (2nd Gen) (ZB452KG) specifications
- Dual SIM
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) display
- Quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor clocked at 1.2 GHz with Adreno 302 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal and 64GB external memory with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Zen UI 2.0
- Rear cameras: 8MP / 5MP with LED flash
- Front-facing camera: 2MP / 0.3MP (VGA)
- Dimensions: 136.5 x 67 x 3.6~11mm
- Weight: 125g
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2,070mAh removable battery
The Asus Zenfone Go 4.5 (2nd Gen) has a price tag of Rs. 5,299 for 5MP and 5,699 for 8MP variant. It comes in Glamour Red, Yellow, Ceramic White, Silver Blue, Gold and Silver colors. The smartphone will be available on all Asus exclusive Stores and e-commerce site like Amazon.in, Flipkart, Paytm, Shopclues, Snapdeal.
We’ll come up with a detailed review of this phone soon. Stay tuned!